Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

2012 has been a great year for me and I am so thankful for all the good things that happened. After all the hard times that I've been through I eventually survived them all. I finally get to go back home after two years of working abroad, I passed my architect licensure exam with flying colors (I ranked top 8), I celebrated Christmas and New Year with my family again. I feel so blessed. Last year I learned that good things happen if you really work hard and pray. You have to take risks, believe, and patiently wait for the right time. I also learned the playful dimension of destiny. That thing that you can not control, you can not ask and you can not expect, but if it is for you it will eventually come to your life whether you like it or not. Faith is its prerequisite.

For this year, I could not expect much. The least I could do it to be hopeful and thankful that I keep on surviving. To the One above "thank you for another year!". Another set of blank pages to fill up. Another Goodspeed to continue.

No comments: