Friday, June 13, 2008

Being Grown Up


You're too young and you thought that you've learned everything

Life isn't that way

Just take the reality that you're a kid who knows nothing

Listen..

That's how life goes..

oftentimes you were told

because you're too young who knows nothing

Take my advice coz you're just a kid

and know the difference from what is right from wrong

I'm just a kid.

i know and i admit my limitations and the things i understand

But even though i stand this way,

i know that everyone has his right.

Even for a child
I just want to know the mistake of the reality

Let me learn things my own way

Open the mind to see colors of life

Set free and outstanding
You're too youngand still there are lot of things you have to know

I just want to know the mistake in the truth
You're just a kid and you thought that you already learned everything

Learning things on my own way

It's wrong to think that life is a pretty cool paradise

No comments: