Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Old School



What’s good about old school? Let me find the ways. For me, it means doing ways in the conventional way (not talking about the trends.). I have been working with the old school. Which means their age are really twice (even thrice) my age. And I really find hard time coping with them. We have different interest (well of course, because of generation gap) I’m on the era of ipods and psp’s while they are still stuck in the middle of the Paleolithic era. I’m trying to teach some of them, but it’s really hard knowing that they still believe in the notion that the conventional way of say computations. It’s hard to teach something when you don’t believe into something that you use. Probably, they are still at the stage of denial. Denying to themselves that they are left behind of time. If only I could shout to them loudly, I will say “grow up old man!”. But I can’t, it’s not possible.

No comments: