Monday, June 2, 2008

Kill The Crab

I’ve been employed in a small company for almost one month. So far, I’ve been doing a lot of observations since I’m a newcomer and new to the real world. This is my first job and I don’t know when will it last. Honestly, there’s a lot of pressure I’ve encountered from the working environment, the people in the company and the nature of my work. Since I’m a rookie, I’ve been dominated with people who think they are in the position to dominate. Probably because of their age or maybe, their position. Or maybe they see me as a threat for their employment. Since I’m young, aggressive and hardworking and computer literate. Every little step I make, there will be an eye to see if there’s a room for mistake. Perhaps this is the environment of a company especially for a Filipino company. Maybe I’m too young to be defeated but I’m overwhelmed that they see me as a threat, cause it challenges me to improve what I have. In the end, only the best shall prevail.

No comments: