Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This Apartment Is Starving For An Argument

I’ve been renting a room for the past two months for my work. Perhaps I just want to try something else although I’m not experiencing great difficulties when I commute everyday considering the distance of my workplace to home. It’s not my first time to live this way because I lived in an apartment when I was in college for my thesis. Today, I made some computations for my daily expenses to gauge if it’s really worth the cost. Summing up the cost for renting a space from commuting everyday to home, there’s a pretty negligible difference. But the idea is that.

ADVANTAGE OF RENTING A SPACE:

YOU’RE JUST A RIDE AWAY TO OFFICE. You don’t have to hurry when you’re getting late for work.

DISADVANTAGE:
YOU’RE NOT AT HOME. Which means a lot of adjustments. You cannot do anything you want. What if there’s no water supply? You have to fall in line to take a bath in the morning when you’re renting a bed space.

YOU HAVE TO BUY EVERYTHING IN STORES OUTSIDE. Unless you can cook.

YOU HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT. Coz mama’s not around to prepare your food or even wake you in the morning.

No comments: