Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two Words to Choke Upon


Given the fact that I am a newcomer in the industry of construction, I can give different meanings when I hear the word under construction. For what I am experiencing now that I’m outside the classroom, I can say that teacher or books hadn’t told anything yet. Not even a preview. Or maybe I was absent when lessons were taught. But Seriously, I should be ready for the real thing.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION- means a structure or establishment is renovated or being rectified or in the process of being established or developed.
Example: The road was closed because it is under construction.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION- means that something is considered under the category of construction.
Example: She belongs to the management while I belong under construction.

No comments: