Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leaving on A Jet Plane


I fetched my brother to the airport this morning. Just a simple thought, this was the second time he was leaving for his work abroad. I wondered what’s in a man’s mind when he leaves his own country. A man trying to cope with a new environment, not his own. Far away from his comfort zone.

Last night I went home just to see everyone’s at home sleeping together in one roof for the very moment. It was really a sudden rush of emotion. It was like turning back time when we all are still young, playing, laughing, shouting, crying and teasing one another. Time really fly so fast. Here we are now, taking each other’s life by themselves. Trying to catch the challenges set by life. We’re on our way now. And from what I see now, I’m hopeful with fingers crossed that everything’s gonna be alright in the end.




To you bro, maybe one day you’ll see this. Though we do not talk that much, I know everything that we have to know. For the mean time, thank you and Goodluck and Godbless us. For what time will hold now will be cherished forever. See you back here.

2 comments:

Akilez said...

He will be alright don't worry.
I will drag your blog to my list. thanks.

keep writing and I will be reading.

Ray L bulakeño said...

Thank you ahilles. He will be fine. This is life. Look forward.