Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chasing What You've Chosen











Destiny. Is it a self proclaimed fact that you are compelled to pursue? Or a mere truth of responsibility? Whatever it means, I guess I have to admit that I’m engaged in the Industry I’ve chosen to take as far as my life goes. When I was at the terminal of high school entering college, I was really reluctant about the course I will be taking. Suddenly, it was Architecture. Why?Actually, it was the first on the course list (since it starts with A). Then as the years goes on in college, I woke up one day that I’m engaged with it and I gave passion through it. After so many trials I’ve worked with, there are times that I just wanted to turn back and raise the white flag. But in the end, I’m still pushed through the limits of my capacity. Moreover, Here I am still working with drawings, plans, talking with people engaged in construction.

Well of course I am having fun with my work. But will this be forever? I asked myself. I’m looking forward for a better niche and I find working abroad as an option.
I have so many plans. For myself, my family and the things that I love. I’m caught in the middle now. But I know in the end things will go my way. Coz everything perfectly fits for a cause. Perhaps sometimes you really have to know what it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You stated: "Perhaps sometimes you really have to know what it is"

My dear you have to know what you really want ALL THE TIMES

Remember this: If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand!

Good Luck! Thel in Florida

Anonymous said...

Internet edition of ABS-CBN dated July 12, 2008, there is an article titled
FILIPINO PREFERRED FOR CONSTRUCTION BOOM IN GUAM, MIDEAST

Please read for possible prospective job in Guam

Good Luck, Thel