Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Design...






"I Will Keep You Safe and Warm"

_Architect


I am an architect. Not by law but by the power vested in me to create structures that will protect people from harm, to show beauty of nature, to implement movement of people, to appreciate nature, to reminisce the history and therefore create it.
This is my work. This is my job. To design more than what a man could see. More than what man could think. I am concerned of health more than money, dignity more than profit, beauty more than eyes could see.

I am an architect. I build homes for a family, Offices for real professionals, Places for recreation. Elevating heights of building, Churches for sanctuary of spirit, Schools for effective learning. Cities for happy living and a good community. I will secure homes more than before the guard, I will find a way before the road, I will find a view more than an artist, I will give shelter more than a builder. With my hands you are safe, clean, happy and satisfied. More than that I will show you how good the Creator is.

I am an architect and this is my plan. Soaring humanity. This is my way of commanding people. This is my life.

No comments: