Saturday, July 26, 2008

Taking Back Sunday 2

Here I am again over the desk busy working on stuffs that I should work on a beautiful Sunday where everyone rest. I guess this is my life. No Weekends, no Sundays and definitely no playtime. But I still do enjoy being busy right now. I guess this is how life goes on with me. I still thank Him that he provided such opportunities for me. An architect wouldn’t move without projects that’s why I’m lucky to be here. Sacrifices are to be made if you really want to succeed. It’hard but the price worth it. In life, sometimes you have to leave some to gain some. In the end you’ll find out what you’re really looking for and that’s what I’m glad to find out. At this point, I’m clueless about life. It’s a cycle of what’s going on and what will go on. Tomorrow is a new day. Just be thankful.

No comments: