Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why A Country So Blessed Starving?




Government Employee: It’s ok. It wouldn’t amount that much. There’s a lot of supplies in the office. I’ll take this home.

Jeepney Driver: “Thank You sir” after giving then gave money to the MMDA officer after getting caught from a traffic violation.

OFW: “there’s no place like America”

Neighbor of an OFW: Liza has a nice car. Perhaps I can also have that when I go abroad.

Board Topnotcher of Medicine: I will take nursing anyway.

Elementary student: “Ma’am shall I have a passing grade?”

Teacher: “of course you should.” Buy more of my special bibingka.

Businessman: “Shall the bill pass? What do you think?”

Mr. Senator: “At the right price sir. No questions asked.”

2 comments:

BlogusVox said...

Add this mindset to your list;
Welfare mentality,
They are poor because they were born poor mentality,
Bahala na mentality,
Tayo-tayo, sila-sila mentality,
Kumpadre system.

Ray L bulakeño said...

i don't want my blog to appear negatively but waht can i do?it's just a matter of reality..Let's work hand in hand na lang mga pare!>