Monday, July 7, 2008

Walk Like You Talk and Talk Like You Walk




In Construction Industry, it is inevitable to meet different people. Architects, engineers, marketing and corporate people. It is very challenging to encounter a conversation with them especially when you’re talking business. On the otherhand, what counts most is that you know what you are talking and what you say speak for yourself. It’s just a matter of how carry things on. Nevertheless, you should have an idea on how to work things out. I really have a fear of talking to people but once you know that you can get his idea, it just run smoothly. I was overwhelmed that I got the opportunity to talk and walk with them. It pushed me a bit to challenge myself to take the Architecture Board Exam in the coming years. But for now, I’m still under observation of my so called niche.

2 comments:

BlogusVox said...

Hmm... it looks like your a new graduate and from your previous post, you also want to go abroad.

If I'm you, I'll take the board first. Maganda talaga pag meron kang lisensya at presko pa in your mind all your subjects. But if opportunity knocks at maganda ang contract abroad, grab it. Anyway you can still take your board exam while working abroad (doble kayod nga lang). Dito sa M.E. nag take yung mga under-board sa engineering. Ask if they also have one for architects.

Ray L bulakeño said...

Hindi pa ko pwedeng mag board exam bossing. it is required for graduates of architecture to accumulate 2 years of diversified experience on my field. Unlike other board exams like engineering at nursing, hindi talaga pwede mag exam ang isang fresh grad unless may experience ka na during the college years. Maganda talagang mag board exam. but i still have prejudices.